SAME RODIZIO, NEW TEMPORARY FORMAT
We have temporarily adapted our operations to the current environment so you can still enjoy a clean and safe dining experience in a unique way that’s authentically Brazilian.
- Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet from other groups.
- Maximum of 10 guests per table.
- Guests will still enjoy the abundance of Rodizio's experience including Brazilian sides, salads and meats.
- There will be one entrance and exit to our Gourmet Salad Bar. Guests will be required to sanitize hands before entering.
- There will be one entrance and exit to our Gourmet Salad Bar. Guests will be required to sanitize hands and wear masks before entering and when not sitting at socially-distanced tables.
- Our entire staff will be wearing masks.
- We are thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Trained and designated staff members will be cleaning and preparing tables and chairs to ensure proper sanitation.
- We are ensuring all staff with symptoms, or that have contact with COVID-19, stay home. All employees’ temperatures will be checked before beginning work.
- All other sanitation practices already in place will continue for guest safety and for the well-being and health of our team members.