Same Rodizio, New Temporary Format
We have temporarily adapted our operations to the current environment, so you can still enjoy a clean and safe dining experience in a unique way that’s authentically Brazilian.
- Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet from other groups.
- Maximum of 6 guests per table.
- Groups will be sat at a larger table to allow space for our staff to deliver all salads, sides and carved meats directly to the table, while still maintaining social distance.
-Per current Health Department requirements, Facial Coverings and Hand Sanitation are required when at the salad bar
- Guests will not use individual tongs
and will not be in close contact with our grilled meats.
- Per the Health Department, all guests are required to wear face coverings upon entering, which can be removed while dining.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves and will be changing gloves frequently.
- We are thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Trained and designated staff members will be cleaning and preparing tables and chairs to ensure proper sanitization.
- We are ensuring all staff with symptoms, or that have contact with COVID-19, stay home. All employees’ temperature will be checked before beginning work.
- All other sanitation practices already in place will continue for guest safety
and for the well-being and health of our team members