NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Contest may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
1. How to Enter. To enter the Trip to Brazil contest (“Contest”), go to www.rodiziogrill.com/trip (“Site”), read the Official Rules, complete the online entry form (including your name, address, city, state, zip code and email address). Rodizio Grill reserves the right to cancel or modify this Contest without notice. One (1) Submission per person.
Entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Only fully completed Submissions are eligible.
2. Submission Start/End Dates. Contest Submission entry period begins at 12:00:00am Central Time (“CT”) on June 12, 2014 and ends at 11:59pm CT on August 31, 2014 (“Submission Period”).
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States who are 21 years old or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Rodizio Grill and its respective affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Contest materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Contest if you are not located within the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
One (1) grand prize winner will receive a Trip for Two to Brazil including: Roundtrip airfare for two from most major gateways in the U.S.; 4-night stay in historic Salvador, Bahia, roundtrip transfers and Historic City Tour; Flight from Salvador to Rio de Janeiro; 4-night stay in Rio, roundtrip transfers, Historic City Tour including visit to the famous Sugarloaf Mountain; Daily breakfast.
Some restrictions apply. Travel dates and accommodations are subject to availability, and blackout dates will apply over holidays and special events. The trip has no cash value, and it is non-transferrable and non-refundable. Travel must be booked through Joseph Santorini at Santours by contacting email@example.com, (888) 727-2745. Advance reservation is required. Valid Passport and Visas for travel to Brazil required, and will be at the winner’s responsibility and expense. Winner will receive a Form 1099 from Administrator for the total value of prize. Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Taxes (including all federal, state and local taxes), meals, gratuities, travel upgrades, or any other expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winner. Winner must travel within one year of notification of prize, or prize will be forfeited. Winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and travel companion must sign travel release prior to ticketing. Travel companion must be 21 years of age or older as of date of travel. If winner or travel companion declines to participate in any component of the prize package, that portion shall be forfeited and no substitute component shall be provided. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Actual value of prize may vary depending on air flight fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Winner and travel companion must sign photo & video release form for Sponsor’s marketing purposes.
Winner and travel companion will be solely responsible for obtaining any recommended vaccinations prior to embarking on the prize package. For a schedule of vaccinations recommended by the Center for Disease Control, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/.
BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES A COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF THE RISKS INVOLVED WITH THE PRIZE AND IN PARTICIPATING AND ENGAGING IN THE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, DEATH, ILLNESS OR ACCIDENT. WINNER ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT THE RELEASED ENTITIES (DEFINED BELOW) HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT OBTAIN OR PROVIDE INSURANCE OF ANY KIND RELATING TO THE PRIZE AND THAT WINNER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND PAYING FOR ANY FORM OF INSURANCE RELATING TO THE PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIFE, TRAVEL, ACCIDENT, PROPERTY OR OTHER INSURANCE RELATIVE TO WINNER’S USE OF THE PRIZE.
5. Notification. On or about September 15 , 2014, potential winner will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within seven (7) days of prize notification. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another Submission. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one (1) prize per person or household.
6. Conditions. By participating, Entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control.
7. Sponsor and Administrator. The Sponsor of Contest is Rodizio Grill. 7370 S. Creek Rd. Ste. 101, Sandy, UT 84093.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing information to Sponsor, not to Facebook.